- When making an appointment with us, please choose a time after 11 AM and arrive on time. If you are 30 minutes late without letting us know, we will give up your appointment time. We understand that things happen, but we kindly ask that you let us know of any time changes before the day of the appointment. We appreciate you being on time as we have other appointments and responsibilities in caring for our dogs, therefore we limit our appointments to one hour.
- We cannot guarantee that the puppy you inquired on will be available by the time you visit. If you show up late, it's possible that the family who showed up on time to their appointment may reserve the puppy you were interested in. In the event that you schedule an appointment (as an example) a week in advance and the puppy is reserved before your visit, we will notify you. You can also request that we contact you if another person inquiries on the specific puppy you're interested in. The only way to guarantee the puppy is yours is if you leave a deposit.
- If you've been at other animal facilities, please do not schedule a visit that same day. There are many diseases and virus' that can be spread from clothing, shoes, hair, etc. and we cannot risk spreading diseases to our young, unvaccinated puppies. We are one of the very few kennels that allow visitors to be right on our premises by our nursery and where the breeding parent's live.
- We do not allow visitors in our nursery area. The nursery can be viewed through a window that is connected to the visiting area. We have nursing moms that are protective of their puppies and can accidentally cause harm to their puppies if nervous around a stranger in their whelping area. We also don't want to spread diseases to our young- not yet vaccinated puppies.
- We do not allow visitors to bring their own dogs. We have this policy in place to prevent spreading of diseases to our younger/ unvaccinated puppies.
- If you visit before the puppies are 4 weeks of age, the visit with the puppy will be limited to 10 minutes. A puppy cannot maintain their own body heat until 4 weeks of age and our visiting area is much colder than their whelping area. We also prefer that you do not hold the puppy until they've had their first 5- week vaccine. We will bring the puppies out in a box for you to see while they're young. It may also be useful to read about a puppies development here.
- If you have dog or cat related allergies, please let us know in advance as we have shedding dogs and a cat that can trigger allergies. Because our dogs share a facility, we cannot guarantee that dander from our shedding dogs will be absent.
- We have three simple rules when playing with our puppies.
the puppy you may be seeing as an "example breed" may already be reserved be another family.
***We can provide you with a towel or yoga mat to sit on if you wish***
2) Hold ONLY one puppy at a time.
3) Last, but not least have fun! The puppies enjoy their time with new visitors.
- Our visiting hours are Monday- Sunday 11AM- 4PM and later in the day if needed. Please be reminded that the facility is by our home and respect our time.